Sunday, May 14, 2006

Confusion

I am a nomad. Have been one for many years.I've travelled places but i have no place to call my own.Who am I? I search for my roots, I search for an identity which has been lost in trying to please the world. Today the truth and the lies have mixed to a degree when nothing seems real.Im a mirror of people's expectations, how they want me to be.But the real me? I tell him to stay hidden, he cant survive in this world filled with lies,snobbery and deception. I belong to all cultures and belong to none. Bonds,Relationships, attachments seem so temporary to me-a phase which comes and goes. Am i heard hearted?on the contrary im emotional-excessively so. I dont claim ownership to places and people, maybe i havent stayed long enough to do so.
Sometimes I feel a sense of emptiness inside me, Cynicism, callousness and mock fills me-is this the world I wana live in? Is loosing your innocence the name they give to experience and maturity? Well i'm loosing it everyday,welcome to the real world they say.Is self sufficiency the death of me? I revel in mediocrity as i retract in my shell and let the extroverts rule the world. Ambition, drive, sense of accomplishment-at what cost? But i always think what i could have been and what have I become. My days are spent in a stupor, in a maze of nothingness and emptiness, it was a choice I made, to be a nothing-to be a looser. I want to work, till i drop down from exhaustion, i want to endure till I cant endure anyore. I want to stay free, I want to BURN, till then I'm a nomad-drifting along

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Tom said...

Dude, if you think you are a nomad, then think again.

Born in Brasil, raised in the Bahamas, emigrated the USA at age 14 and now living in the Republic of Korea.

Now that is a Nomad!

Keep riding!

Keep exploring.

Keep tasting!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude what happened? U luk lost. Get a grip dude.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nomad...confusion.........most of us r confused..are v not? its just that some accept n some don't....but how can u really know what u want untill n unless u have gone thru this stage of confusion....its not abt places but the state of mind which makes us nomad....but is working to death a solution...??
i don't think so.....
v r confused abt small things too but don't v find solution when v try real hard..??
similarly v can find answer to all those queries running in our mind.....queries which seems simple or very complicated...after all u don't find things easily....so just keep going on and on...life will make u learn a lot.....may b out of confusion only...

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home